Sunday, September 5, 2010

Valentino Retrospective ...

Last weekend I went to the Brisbane Gallery of Modern Art to see the Valentino Retrospective Exhibition. Some of the dresses were just beautiful and the workmanship - all done by hand - totally amazing. Some of course over the top and not my thing at all! If you get the chance to see it it's worth a visit.I tried uploading some pics but they seem to be copyright protected.
I have also just finished "Fey" a 2"/5cm miniature bear. She is currently being auctioned on ebay and you can see more pics of her there.

3 comments:

  1. Fey is a little cutie pie Les...I noticed you have a bid already...whoo hooo!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane
    P.S. Please stop by when you get a chance, I have a great giveaway on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy lindos trabajo, espero puedas entenderme, te sigo, adoro lo que haces, visita mi blog cuando quieras.
    Te dejo un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Very lovely!!

    Leny
    LediTeds
    Netherlands

    ReplyDelete